FK Irons AL13 Galaxie III Aluminium Tattoo Machine in GunmetalSKU FK-GALIII-GUNMET
FK Irons Galaxie III tattoo machine available in various configurations
The Galaxie III pushes anything from a single needle to a 50 mag. While this machine has some serious force, it will let you work multiple passes without causing excessive trauma thanks to the way FK Irons tune each machine. It weighs an incredibly light 4.5oz in weight, which makes it ideal for those long sessions!
FK Irons invented this machine for those artists looking for a big break in terms of consistency and weight. The AL 13 Galaxie III will push any type of needle configuration.
- New Guillotine Vise mechanism with 5 point clamping provides a secure grip on all standard metal and disposable tubes.
- Inlaid steel rear yoke provides increased connection and provides multiple positioning options for ultimate contact with clip cords
- New streamlined designed with internal radial joints for increased sturdiness and less vibration.
- Connection: Comes with both RCA and Standard Clip Cord Input
- Aluminium: 7075-T6 - Aircraft Aluminum
- Weight (g): 128!!!
NB: FK Iron machines require a secure connection and so if using a clip cord, we urge to use with a high tension clip cord for optimum performance.
Watch Juan Salgado using FK Irons AL13 machines.
The list goes on for the great artists out there who swear by FK Irons. Nikko Hurtado uses FK Irons in his seminar DVD tattooing Dia De los Muertos, Mike DeVries also uses FK Irons in his seminar DVD "Animal Style". Johan Finne, Victor Portugal, Petri Syrjala and many other great artists from around the world also use FK Irons."
All orders completed before 15:00 on a working day will be dispatched the same day via the delivery service requested.
Delivery costs vary according to the size and weight of your order, starting from just €6.95. We offer free delivery on orders over €50.00 plus VAT!
Please click here to view our warranty details.