FK Irons AL13 Exactor III Aluminium Tattoo Machine in Gunmetal - Colour PackerSKU FK-EXIII-GUNMET-COLPAC-STK
FK Irons Exactor III machine in Gunmetal set up as a colour packer.
The Exactor III pushes anything from a single needle to a 50 mag. While this machine has some serious force, it will let you work multiple passes without causing excessive trauma thanks to the way FK Irons tune each machine.
- New Guillotine Vise mechanism with 5 point clamping provides a secure grip on all standard metal and disposable tubes.
- Inlaid steel rear yoke provides increased connection and provides multiple positioning options for ultimate contact with clip cords
- Connection: Comes with both RCA and Standard Clip Cord Input
- Revised frame geometry for increased sturdiness and less vibration.
- Fallen King's 1.5 Coil System
- Aluminium: 7075-T6 - Aircraft Aluminum
- Weight (g): 128!!!
NB: FK Iron machines require a secure connection and so if using a clip cord, we recommend using a high tension clip cord for optimum performance.
The list goes on for the great artists out there who swear by FK Irons. Nikko Hurtado uses FK Irons in his seminar DVD tattooing Dia De los Muertos, Mike DeVries also uses FK Irons in his seminar DVD "Animal Style". Johan Finne, Victor Portugal, Petri Syrjala and many other great artists from around the world also use FK Irons.
All orders completed before 15:00 on a working day will be dispatched the same day via the delivery service requested.
Delivery costs vary according to the size and weight of your order, starting from just €6.95. We offer free delivery on orders over €50.00 plus VAT!
Please click here to view our warranty details.